วันเสาร์ที่ 9 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

~ ✿ ✿ Yuki no Hana ~ arranged Fan

~ ✿ sung and arranged by katethegreat19 ^ _ ^ HQ PLEASE !!!!! TWT Otherwise, the video can not see, lol! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Dedication: to Hoshi ~ ~ ✿ ✿ Some of you may already know the story behind this recording. For those who do not know this was an urgent request from one of my songs for her little brother, who was in critical condition. Hoshi has since gone .... TT this cover for you, Hoshi passed ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~ ✿ I finally decided toUpload this support because of the many messages and inquiries about the youtube of you! I do not yet feel perfectly fine with uploading ... It is not my best but I hope it is liked anyway ... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ✿ The AMV is made of clips from another of my favorite games, Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria ... I do have a real track meet will be out soon! ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ LYRICS (English translation) ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~ ~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ a manShadow lines the pavement In the twilight getting my hand when I'm by your side to go, I could not cry in the wind is cold and I change smell winter gradually in this city the seasons when you close they come this year first bloom come snow flowers as we get closer I see this time the happiness overflows in me If we follow each other on the love that we are not weak I simply, do you love These thoughts are straight from the heart Whatever happens as long as I withYou, me ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkMI7w5aCOQ&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น