วันเสาร์ที่ 16 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Consoul (Lasse Gjertsen 2009)

Youtube known as Google finally decided to extend their 10 minute limit to 15 minutes to compete with Hulu, and I can finally upload the movie that I could consider my best work yet, and definitely my personal film. It is my first real professional short and was produced by Alligator AS in Bergen, Norway. It is basically my first attempt of videographic shamanism. It is a story about a life and death in 8-bit video game graphics told. I have it in about half a year along with myTrygve Knudsen best friend who made the 3D sequences. I have all 8-bit-shit:) We have on and off with him in February 2008 and completed it in January 2009. It has been shown in a number of film festivals around the world and was originally made for 35mm film with surround sound (kicks in during the 3-D sequences). Therefore, it could be perceived as a bit Sloooow, but fuck you and your internet attention span in this case: p The 8-bit stuff is designed in Photoshop andanimated with After Effects. I downloaded emulators for Amiga, Sega, Nintendo and so on and had to play a load of crap to find the graphics and gameplay for the inspiration. It was pretty sweet to get paid for it:) The music is composed with FL Studio. There are a lot of references to people and movies, and not to mention video games that have contributed inspiration wise, and if you make notes on, you will get all of them showed:) You can use a shortened version of the downloadsoundtrack ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Mixd7ss83Y&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น