วันเสาร์ที่ 23 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

SupComFA Movie Series Chapter 4 Assignment 1 of 4

The Supreme Commander Forged Alliance Movie Series was created by me SPAZ (Erik Esparza) GPG my appreciation known as Gas Powered Games Show for making an awesome RTS game. SupComFA is my favorite RTS game of all time next to the Total War franchise. can watch all videos here or on my website spaz-test.synthasite.com Chapter 1 was already 6 January of 2008 created. The story is not so good, and niether the quality of Chapter 1, at least. Although Chapter 1 of my thought was not good sinceIt was my first time, a SupCom video, over 11,000 people downloaded Chapter 1 Too much of my surprise, I did not want to disappoint my audience, so I my goal, the serial interface. Since I, Chapter 2 (21 January 2008) I found the series to find a way to reduce the delay in the videos of the recording in Fraps on the game speed of -8. Then, with the inclusion -8 speed video, I increased the frame rate for a smooth video, as if my game was running smooth produce. Most people believe that Ia SUPER UBER PC, but that's not the case. Chapter 3 (12 April 2008) was my first video in HD 720p. I was so surprised that I do not want to go back to standard format and not the fans. Chapter 4 (August 28, 2008), a large part of the same.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njdslorde6s&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น