วันเสาร์ที่ 23 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Minecart Interstate V3.0 [mine craft]

Because youtube can not look in my history. I have full permission Mindthings, the artist, and the developer Markus Persson for the marketing of the video. She refused, because the contact information of each person, including the statement that both my use of this video to endorse commercial is not enough apparently. # Card is 53MB. Link below. # Took about 24 hours, a total of more than 2 months I # INVedit used to track resources. # I could be autistic. The results should come soon. # Iautocart for unlimited speed. Link below. # Textures are brown and bloom called. Link below. Learn more about the video: bit.ly Download the track here: bit.ly Micro-interview about the video @ New World Notes: I am goo.gl on Twitter, if you care: 1080p MKV goo.gl original version: bit.ly (personnel, the only wonder to me before you upload to your site or channel, if you do, please link back here or on my channel "A Oblique cartographer * MASSIVE *:... goo.gl Music: Life's Things of mind things:bit.ly Mindthings Channel: goo.gl Texture Pack Brown and Bloom: bit.ly High Res Texture Patch: bit.ly AutoCart mod for unlimited power: bit.ly Inventory Editor: bit.ly 3.2.3 Captured with Fraps @ 1920x1030 @ 24p. Cropped to 1920x880. Transcoded the video with VirtualDubMod to Lagarith files, as the Fraps codec is unstable, because the last time. Edited in Sony Vegas 9th Encoded to AVC MKV to MeGUI.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=asImTDkPWKA&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น