วันจันทร์ที่ 4 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Bayonetta - Fly Me To The Moon (Climax)

Here is the version that plays through the credits. www.youtube.com Link Download: www.sendspace.com Lyrics: Fly me to the moon Let me play to the stars Let me see what spring is like on Jupiter and Mars In other words, hold my hand, in other words, darling kiss me Fill my heart with song And let me sing forever You're all I long for All I worship and adore In other words, you will be true In other words, I (repeat) Fill my heart with Here let me sing forever more love you allI long for All I worship and adore In other words, please contact with other words, I love you, be true in other words, I love ... It was the original creator of this song Bart Howard. This cover and all other relevant material are copyrighted by Bayonetta Sega and Platinum Games. I do not claim ownership of this song or picture.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EV6E13xODyA&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น