วันอังคารที่ 31 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Tata Young: My Bloody Valentine [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]

MUSIC VIDEO: My Bloody Valentine Lyrics: My Bloody Valentine Alex James / Fridolin Nordsø / Busbee Universal Music Publishing Ltd. / Universal Music Publishing AB / Crosstown Songs ______________________________________ MY VALENTINE run rings Around Me Hanging By A Thread, but broke, loosening the spark Flyin not type that we need to BRING a fire that is burning me Burning me, I do not know anyone ITD EASY Said That I hoped we could find a path, a path, but you YOU BEDONT LIKE ME IN prioritize SPOSED TO believe that your games are always changing, ever change Chorus Its such a mess but his imperfect AT ITS BEST MY LOVE MY LOVE MY, WANT Bloody Valentine Sometimes I have to go, but then I want you next to me MY MY LOVE, MY LOVE, Bloody Valentine Perhaps I should but I just cannot convince WALK AWAY TRY me for now, I have to confess that in all the brokenness Bleeding Heart Stay This must, I love my love My Bloody Valentine I OPEN DOORS BUT TO YOUIM ON ME YOU WONT show the same compromises the help youre phone rings CHANGE IT IS A Shorty, SO TELL ME WHATS your name, Howd SHE DONT TRY TO Get Your Number BE ME PLAYIN Because I know, before you tell yourself, as I hoped you wouldnt LIE TO ME, DONT LIE TO ME YOU KNOW THAT Weve been here patronize OH DONT, DONT FEED ME LINES Just Change your ways, yeah Make It Right Chorus ____________________________________________ My Bloody Valentine 2nd MV from Tata Young album "Ready For...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPj0A_qkCS4&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น