วันเสาร์ที่ 21 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Dan Bull - Generation Gaming

A short story of a man's life gaming from the early 90s to today. The first person to successfully list of game titles in this video will win a CD copy of Dan Bull's debut album, Safe. Send your answers as a video response. Download the MP3 generation gaming buy or download from www.zshare.net Dan Bull's debut album, Safe from www.myspace.com / Dan danbull Follow on Twitter: www.twitter.com Connect on Facebook at www.facebook.com Lyrics: Monopoly was not for me, made me checkstressed out - so the only way I could get down was with Pocket electronics and beeps. Since my Game Boy out of date toys I have a well-mannered boy who had been the play inside and stayed off the streets. Yes, I have my electric blocks of Tetris and Mario Land. Although there was not much room for much, but I was the mushroom man, man. With a pad in hand, pounding on it while eating my breakfast, as the best - that was the plan against the rest and leaves her breathless. Pleasebelieve me, no one could play me at Tetris, I fucking rock fall blocks as the heads from Chopping blocks, I was on some next shit. And I still have a flame for puzzle games like Hexic HD got, but if the PC gaming had come to my taste eclectic. This day is gloomy. It's raining, what wonderful weather for gaming. The sun is burning so we remain in it's glorious weather for gaming. I was the geeky one, I wanted a PC CD-ROM, then it came. Eight Meg of RAM, a CRT screen, she was some top-Kit...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PuqsxnHlhTc&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น