วันเสาร์ที่ 14 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

SupComFA Movie Series Chapter 2 Assignment 1 of 3

The Supreme Commander Forged Alliance Movie Series was created by me SPAZ (Erik Esparza) my appreciation GPG aka Gas Powered Games to produce a show awesome RTS game. SupComFA is my favorite RTS game of all time next to the Total War franchise. See all videos here or on my website was Spaz-test.synthasite.com Chapter 1 back to the 6th Created in January 2008. The story is not so good, and niether the quality of Chapter 1 at least. Although a chapter in my eyes was not good asIt was my first time, a SupCom video, over 11,000 people downloaded Chapter 1 So much of my surprise I did not want to disappoint my audience, so I made it my goal to finish the series. As I have already created in Chapter 2 (21 January 2008) of the series I have an opportunity shorten the delay in receiving video in Fraps ingame at the speed of -8. Then, with the inclusion -8 speed video, I increased the frame rate by a smooth video, as if my game was to produce smooth in running. Most people think I'mSUPER UBER PC, but that's not the case. Chapter 3 (12 April 2008) was my first video in HD 720p. I was so surprised that I did not go back to standard format and not the fans. Chapter 4 (August 28, 2008) was much the same.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6iyrQ8W1EQ&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น