วันอังคารที่ 10 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Highlights: Penguins @ Capitals: Game 2 2009 Playoffs

First, give me some credit for these highlights as soon as I do. It is not easy to go through the clips after a loss like this. This is what the media ... I'm sure Crosby and Ovechkin, will both hat-tricks. This is quite outstanding. But the Pens have some secondary scoring (Note Note Sykora). Crosby was unreal in this series. I've never seen it it into the net like he is now. 6 goals in the last three games? Ovechkin was unstoppable even if, they both have occurredtheir games. This game, in my opinion, it depends on the third Period when the powerplays was 2:2. The Pens got a power play and has absolutely nothing in the whole two minutes. It looked terrible. I know they have found in a previous game, but the powerplay just sucked. I sat back in my chair in disgust. Then, as it ends, the Caps get Powerplay. Ovechkin scores in about 3 seconds. That was the difference. The only thing I can take from this game was that the pins do not finish. Down by two withone minutes left, and they score. Never stop, never give up. Even in the game, Crosby had to give up four or five blows to the puck, never. That is what the Pens need of everyone in the game 3rd DO IT!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UtmKLlSmjE&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น