วันเสาร์ที่ 17 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Warhammer 40k Space Marine Trailer

First trailer for the upcoming Warhammer 40k up game "Space Marine" for the Xbox 360 and PS3 only. Produced by relic by the looks of it, so you know, their being good. Only a few points to address, which may occur to avoid me to repeat myself: 1 Relic has stated that it was probably a character customization system similar to Dawn of II. 2nd The Ultramarines chapter is only a placeholder. It may change in future. 3rd Relic does not have any details about the multiplayer other than the specifiedis experimented. Your and my best guess: Four-player Co-op. 4th No details of what will be seen by other nations. 5th A release date has not been set, probably some time next year is my best bet. 6th The first rule of Fight Club is that you do not talk about Fight Club. 7th The second rule of Fight Club is that you do not talk about Fight Club. 8th The third rule of the - I will not close. Noooo ARRRRGGH PC version. I will unfortunately not have a PS3 or Xbox 360 so I do not enjoy this very awesomeSearch game when it comes to Remember is my other videos. Epic Movie Trailer - Movie Trailer is truly epic and my best work. Video sources from ign.com. Go here for more information, although relict hasen't really a lot released. You get all the information you need from the playback of the video.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zb81BD-4Kmw&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น