วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Plants vs. Zombies Music Video

Zombies have invaded PopCap Games, and have even made a music video! Visit www.plantsvszombies.com for more details about the game! There Song Lyrics: (chorus) It's a zombie on your lawn is a zombie on your lawn, there is a zombie on your lawn, we do not want any zombies on the lawn I know your type: tall, dark and dead, you want to bite all petals from my head and then eat the brains of the one that I am planted here I only see a sunflower, but I force an entire infantry you like the taste ofBrains we do not like zombies I used to play soccer, bowling Road to protect my head, I have a screen door sign We are the undead (repeat chorus) Maybe it is time to reassess I know you have a lot of food on your plate brains are very rich in cholesterol, you're dead, so it does not matter, instead we use this solar Defence to a lawn at all hours I like the tricycle, it is butter on my head I'll make your brain (repeat chorus to eat) is written and played by: Laura Shigiharawww.mybluedream.com



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0N1_0SUGlDQ&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น