วันจันทร์ที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

LMFAO - YES

Just Another Day IN Auto 4 ... LMFAO OFFICIAL LMFAO Myspace - http lmfaomusic.com for Official Party Rock Gear! Join the party! Get updates directly from LMFAO: partyrockpeople.com ----------- LYRICS: ----------- [see Bridge:] Every day I my dream Every day I see my Daily I see my dream Every day I see my dream Ev-ev-every day I see my dream Every day I see myself every day I see my dream Every day I see my dream [x3] [Red Foo:] (I see my Dream son) [Verse: Red Foo] Every time I dive in myPool It's hard to be humble When I'm not the chest by an underground tunnel and get to the other in a jacuzzi by two naked models with suds on their booties welcomes you give me hugs and many kisses And they ask me what my It is a wish, I say go and call your bitches cause there's gonna a party will continue to wash my body as a team and then they say "Foo is your royal penis clean" And I'm like [Chorus:] Yes, it is on and poppin 'Yes, the party's Rockin' Yes, that's Cutie Jockin 'Yes, and there is not no stoppin '[x2] [Bridge:] Every day I see my dream Every day I see me every day I see my dream Every day I see my dream Ev-ev-every day I see my dream every day I see me every day I see my dream Every day I see my dream [Verse: Blu Sky] Wakin 'up to the next step, a pretty girl out there to say, hello, my beautiful world Grandma's Cookin' pancake breakfast makes them the best that I check my myspace and I have a lot of friends requests. Yes, I throungh to 'Dancin Cause I walk my...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXPT8sw_FjU&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น