วันศุกร์ที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Favorite Girl - Justin Bieber (Full version of iTunes + Lyrics) HQ

Justin's latest version of iTunes: Favorite Girl. Taylor Swift's video you can when he plays they have seen on his guitar. This is the official iTunes version released Monday, 3 November. Lyrics: I always knew you were the best, the coolest girl I know prettier than the rest of the star of the show so many times I wished you were the one for me I never knew that you like, girls, will be what did ya do to me You're who I think the girl is that you not my runner up and no matter what youalways number one (Chorus) My most prized possession, solely I love ya, girl I want ya That one I can not live without you So is you You are my special little lady The one that makes me mad by all the girls I've ever known you are, it's you my darling, my darling, my darling My favorite girl. My favorite girl You're always going out your way to impress the Mr. Wrongs But if I ever know you want to get this, I'll take you, as you will always say you believe in love, it is aDream that can not be real girl So let's write a fairy tale, and show 'em what it feels like you are, who I am the girl think is that you are not my runner up and no matter what you're always number one (Chorus) My most prized possession, solely I love ya, girl I want ya Of all the girls I ever knew you had it, is that you are the one You are my special little lady The one that drives me crazy after all the girl makes I 've ever known you are, it's you my love, my darling, my darling My favorite girl. My favorite YouTake ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWOMrCPH3AA&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น