วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova (Once)

I do not know you But I want all the more that words fall through me And always fool me And I can not react and games that never amount to more than they meant to play Will Take this sinking boat and point have to be home we lift enough time your hopeful voice you have the choice you've got it now managed Steady have eyes that know me and I can not return moods, take me and erase me And I'm black you painted have suffered enough And arguing with yourself It's time that you wonTake this sinking boat and point it home we've still got time Raise your voice, hopefully you had the choice you've got it now done Take this sinking boat and point it home We've still got time you lift up your voice are hopeful you had the choice you have it now Falling slowly sing your melody I'll sing



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FkFB8f8bzbY&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น