วันอังคารที่ 16 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

Brandon Warrior Tribute - Read Discription (CoD mounting)

Well, today we have this message: Please read DRFT team. Hey DRFT team. My name is Johnny warrior, and I am 21 years old. I have a little brother who name is Brandon Krieger. He observed to play your videos everyday and would his games and try to snipe or whatever. He really looked up to you all. All he ever talked about what would do or how carbon Smoky would not play or anything else. He died recently of lung cancer yesturday clock at 6:00 I wonder whether by accident or one of yousomething could make a montage dedicaded to him. You do not have, but he has asked me to ask, so he could see it .. but now he can not, but I want to fulfill his wishes and ask. I'm just asking. For my brother. You do not have to. Thank you for your time guys. Sincerely, Johnny Krieger So we decided together some clips and make this nice little video in memory of Brandon Krieger. If you have something rude or anything inapropriatte comment you are blocked. Thanks, Smoky DRFT



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orQIOblYs9w&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น