วันจันทร์ที่ 29 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2553

【蛇足 × × バルシェ clear】 BLACK IMITATION [Thai sub]

Original by www.nicovideo.jp word shaking@1.19 Gack I sang all the songs from my heart for you I may hold you for the last time that I can not breathe when you're not with me Kaito Take me from here then I give Do you embrace your answer in a sweet voice Len I can not give you all of me you wanted a night thing. I know that structure, and this is clearly Blog ameblo.jp Mylist www.nicovideo.jp is Dasoku's Blog ameblo.jp Mylist www.nicovideo.jp Valshe (バルシェ) ameblo.jp Mylist www.nicovideo.jp AviDownload www.mediafire.com นี่ เป็น ไฟล์ ใหม่ มี ขนาด 34MB ซับ จะ ตรง กับ เสียง ค่า * คน ที่ โหลด ไฟล์ เก่า ไป (ขนาด 32MB) ซับ จะ ไม่ค่อย ตรง นะ



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bmpJCAmBek&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น