วันอาทิตย์ที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

The Sims 2: Building A Home v6

www.facebook.com www.christopherpineda.com This is my favorite part of the game I love, what kind of different elements I can bring into the architecture of the house to see. The whole idea of a glass house inspired me to come with this beauty of the homeland, this is my favorite so far be ... what do you think? It is ready for download and equipment, have fun! Peace ... Hope you enjoy the vid! I have a typo, I put "version 6" @ The end of the video, oopsy, gives an poop? right? I told you, IOCD have ... wtf? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! O_o Follow the link to download the game: tinyurl.com The link is not working, maxis, it cleared. I will try to return it if I can ... Built by: chrispycrunchy86 Music by: Joi "Tennessee Slim Is The Bomb" c (^_^) 3 * The Sims 2: Building A Home Thanx 2 Maxis & EA Games! Who else plays the sims 2? The Sims 2, The Sims 2, you can not drink, but it's better than alcohol. ^_____^



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uR47HRv4uII&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น