วันจันทร์ที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Final Fantasy Song

This is a song from Final Fantasy legendaryfrog made the news grounds. NOT ME! I note that this version of the video was on YouTube so I decided to upload it. The man at the end of the TH is evident from FF5 Bartz. If you want to download the song (by Joe Redifer, I do not legendaryfrog or not) the video is the link: www.ocremix.org The video is at: www.newgrounds.com LYRICS ****** * ************************************* Is a Final Fantasy RPG The only thing I need is there role-playing for meFinal Fantasy is all that I play all other games are lame It puts them all to shame I only play that are popular, I only buy the games the magazines tell me how I know I get good games for sure perhaps if I buy a flat head, but you can kiss my behind Final Fantasy, it comsumer my life and that's probably why I never had a woman will Final Fantasy has awesome music And that's probably why it always get remixed I always buy the soundtrack to each game Oh, it's the only thing Ilisten to Oh sure, it may one day drive me insane You may think that I am a fool Now I'm here to say, "I Screw you!" Final Fantasy on Playstation 2 With music by Nobou And Graffix by Wong Chu It is Final Fantasy number 10 must save the world again is where the own-I hope I will by the game just fine I do not know why I will continue to receive any a game, you will make it "until the end of time Oh, I think I will until Doomsday For these new games' pay ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEqkBcj5qlA&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น