วันศุกร์ที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

EGN Theme Song - Holy Diver (Killswitch Engage Cover) HQ

Note to youtube: this video is in no way associated with the record company / BUSINESS / band in question, and I do not claim to own Killswitch Engage nor do I claim to have created this song. This song is the property of Killswitch Engage and the respective bands record company, I only own the CD. This is purely a fan made video with music that I chose as the theme for my site. I own the CD, was taken with the music and I think I bought the CD, I should have the right to use the music of theseWay. I am not with the song for download / distribution, only for the hearing through youtube. This should not bring about any copyright issues, as I am on the federal law. I should not see the copyright law and the video to violate them. - HIGH QUALITY VERSION - This is a video on my website, Evil Game Network (EGN). The song is Holy Diver by Killswitch Enagage. Visit the site, if you like horror games. www.evilgamenetwork.com site no longer exists without downloadingLinks can be provided. I also have to remove them so that a copyright claim is usually levied against me.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qNxWEyUvqo&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น