วันเสาร์ที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Nyctalgia-remains of a Blue Rose, Beautiful Sad Piano Song

www.myspace.com www.facebook.com www.archive.org You can download this song and the full demo called "Time changes everything" for free now ... This is a song I made a few weeks ago ... Feel free to rate or comment on video. Negative and positive criticism are welcome ... The video is not good, I know, but this was not the main point. I just wanted to share the song with other people and so I needed a video to upload it to YouTube. (But I have tried a few images that use the atmosphere of supportthe song in a certain way ..) Maybe in a few months, I have a CD with some of my work will release ... For those who download the song .. Write a PM to want me, and ask for .. Then I'll send you a link ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGLrMYXGQDU&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น