วันเสาร์ที่ 11 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2553

Dr. Hollywood - Partners in Crime (feat. Ras Kass)

WANT THE MP3? CLICK HERE: www.Drhollywoodmusic.com free mp3s! Become a fan on Facebook: facebook.com / drhollywoodpage Follow us on Twitter: twitter.com Get / DrHollywood a friend on Myspace: myspace.com / drhollywood LYRICS: I am a man of pride, but I am not ashamed I Keep it simple baby and I do not play no games will not cocky girl, but I'm gon 'make you mine, oh ooh ooh ooh Show me a little action Give me some time its just a question you ask my partner in crime beWill not that cocky girl, but I'm gon make you mine, oh ooh ooh ooh Ras Kass verse, if I well I'm really good when I bad I'm mad so when I'm naughty, they get "weather they go getta yeah, they get chedda knew she was my co-d first time I met her smooth criminal, I do my dirt and a ride-or-die in work from top to bottom and share, PCH malibu breeze blowing s Class Benz the hair in the wind like ... Good girls and bad boys go together like peanut butter and chocolate in her Fendi pursesomethin to pop joke why? do cuz every club need a chick is not hot that I get with you cuz sag my jeans, tattoo neck I'm going to Evelyn Dillinger my partner yeah in crime, we goin 'in me a man of my pride, but I'm not too bad that I keep it simple baby was and I do not play no games will not cocky girl, but I'm gon 'make you mine, oh ooh ooh ooh Show me a little action Give me some time its just a question of you asked my partner in crime will be my not so cocky his girl, but I...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PLmZABW5hA&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น