วันเสาร์ที่ 19 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

Rick James - Mary Jane

Lyrics ** (It is from GOOGLE **): Come here, baby. Mary I love you. Do it girl. Female: Mary Jane, Mary Jane I'm in love with Mary Jane. She's my main thing. It makes me feel good. It makes my heart sing. Rick's chorus: And if I feel low, it is not surprising. Turns me on with her love. Take me to paradise. Do you love me Mary Jane? Yeah. Whoa-oh-oh. Do ya? Do ya? Do ya? Now you think you love me Mary Jane. Do not you play no games. Mary Jane, Mary Jane I love her justthe same. I love her, Mary baby, just the same. The woman plays no games. Now, now, now. I'm in love with Mary Jane. I'm not the only one. If Mary want to play around, I let them have their fun. It is not the kind of girl you can just tie. She loves to spread her love and turn it around her head. And when I feel low, it is not surprising. Turns me on with her love. Take me to paradise. Mary Jane, Mary Jane, and when I feel low, it is not surprising. Turns me on with herLove. Take me to paradise. Yeahhhhh! Ooowoooo. Oh baby. Oh baby. Hit me. Whoah, Mary. Only love. I love you, yeah. Whooo! Something until we give it now, lovey-dove. Uh-huh. Wow, Baby! Sing! La-du-da-da-du-da-dahh. Sing! La-du-da-da-du-da-dahh. Sing for me baby. Come Mary, Mary Jane. Sing for me baby



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AhreCLlcq3Q&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น