วันอังคารที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2553

IWBTG - The Guy & The Ending (Part 11)

Note: Read small FAQ at bottom for where to find the game. Back part: www.youtube.com The last video of my playthrough. The Guy and the ending. Yes, I cut out against attempts by the man had, he always gives me trouble. So I just started in the attempt, where I won (oops I left I noticed in one death). Yes, it is a very cheap boss. I mean, if I practiced the boss anymore, I would probably be better, but I do not play often because it is not one of my favorite bosses. * SpoilerVideo and ending * Anyway, as you see in the video after the knock out his eyes for the second time in its final form, you must immediately do it again. This time he is growing out of thorns, and the things that can kill the ice easily. Also, that block his stupid eyebrows, so that you can not kill both eyes on the same page, so you have to jump to the upper wall and get to the other side without dying. Very annoying. When you finally destroy the eyes this time, you win the game. Then theThe end begins. Might as well see it all if it simple. But here is a small rear spoiler. In literally at the very end of the video, drop a cherry from the tree you're standing in and tries to kill you. Yes, it can kill. Everything you need to do is press the dodge right, and it is too slow, so you can see it from a mile away. But I'm planning to test and it can kill you. I have heard, it still counts as against the game in the file, but that could have changed in the newer version, soI ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmfwcBfqmKI&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น