วันอาทิตย์ที่ 25 ตุลาคม พ.ศ. 2552

How To Play PSP Download Games

Like many others, the original PSP games had purchased from the outlets are, you find that the game has ended to be buying new games always seem more expensive and unaffordable. What can I do if I always want to play new or old-fashioned games on my PSP console? I start search and looking for website that offers free PSP download games.

Once I had downloaded to my PSP games console how to play PSP download games was my next question. I'm not sure exactly how PSP work if I have new PSP games download on the device, but I sure found some
Answers while I was looking for it. As before, and I am struggling with this problem, how to play PSP download games on my device, many other people must also always the same problem.

Hope that I will download this right for everyone to play on PSP>games because I used the same method here to play on my console. Before we get started, I'm using a PSP unit with firmware of 1.5 and having a Sony PSP
compatible memory stick pro duo.

Since you are going to download the PSP games, you must download the games for the correct version of firmware, if not it will not work. Newer version of the firmware is available to anyone from the PSP official website. Most homebrew PSP games works with Firmware 1.5 and below because the newer firmware upgrade attempts to lock people out of homebrew games. Make sure that the games that you download ends with PSP because only files with the PSP Sony PSP device are compatible.

And for firmware upgrade at any time, you should upgrade to a later version of the game download, to be compatible with the firmware. Otherwise error messages like "The data is corrupted" or "The game could not start" appears on the screen of yourPSP screen.

After the PSP games are downloaded, connect your PSP system used on your computer using the USB cable to the PSP console. Change your PSP console into PSP mode by pressing the "Home" button. Next scroll left to
"Setting" column and scroll down until "USB Connection". Press "X" button to enter PSP to USB mode.

The PSP download games in the console, the games must be copied to the correct folder to downloadto work for the games. And the correct path PSP> GAME in order to work for any PSP games to properly. If the "PSP" and "GAME" folder is not on your PSP memory stick is available, you must manually create the folder with the folder name in ALL CAPS.

Once you've finished downloading or transferring the games on the PSP memory stick, you can disconnect your PSP from your computer. From the PSP console main menu, navigate to the folder "GAME" column on your Sony
PSPand then scroll down to the Memory Stick. Press 'X' and displays a list of game files. Scroll down and you will be able to games that you had just installed.

Press "X" again to confirm your selection and play the PSP games. I had tried the steps above my PSP many times in practice and it worked all the time. Hopefully it will work for your console.



New Playstation 4 Transformers Figures How To Win PS3

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น