วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 9 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Trololo Chiptune Cover

This is my 8bit chiptune inspired cover of the famous meme, "Mr. Trololo. I spent about 8 hours to make the song out of nothing with a music program called Musagi. The pixelated video was of me. I hope you enjoy my chiptune version:) Feel free to request covers more chips! I will try my best: D Please do check my other chip tunes from my new album on iTunes! "Stay Chiptuned" Itunes.apple.com Please buy this from iTunes, if you want to support me:) Download via itunes.apple.commy Facebook page: www.facebook.com listen to Spotify: Available in a few weeks! Download Ringtone: hotfile.com -------------------------------------------- ----------------------------------------- Check out my artist page on Facebook for information to all my new releases, as well as nice tutorials about chiptunes and pixel art: facebook.com check out my website / blog, which has a large web players with all of me. The site contains not only music but also with games and updatesSoftware that I create: robinerd.com ----------------------------------------- - ------------------------------------------



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UevKO2A1Ukc&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น