วันศุกร์ที่ 28 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Inventing Swear Words 3

Download my new CD at Amazon.com: www.amazon.com Oxhorn, Staghorn and Mortuus have been in their newly invented swear words still unsuccessful to be used, and so they go in search of the master of euphemisms to see if he can help. store Check out my new Oxhorn Brand, filled with T-shirts, mugs, mouse pads, pillows, mugs, posters, coasters and all sorts of stuff! www.cafepress.com view my other movies here at YouTube, and be sure to check out my web page: Visit my www.brandonmdennis.comMySpace page www.myspace.com Here you can read the full script, see here: oxhornbrand.blogspot.com I promised in the trailer that I do in the summer, and there, as in the summer officially ends on 23 I feel like September I have met my goal! Although it is not very warm outside.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUX3u-QtjY4&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น