วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 11 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Lady GaGa - Paparazzi - The Sims 2 HD

My Downloads web site: Thanks to gagasims.yolasite.com max2sims2 for the yellow "Mouse" outfit! Please check your Youtube channel!: Www.youtube.com goldguysims and darkpuppetstudios Also thanks for the support of me if I had problems rendering! I worked on this video for about 4-5 days, I thought that it would take longer, but it looked like I had much free time on my hands. I have all her outfits, except the mouse outfit; max2sims2 made. That's all Ito say here I present to you, "Paparazzi", my "Epic" Sims music video! Dont forget to SUBSCRIBE, RATE, SHARE, COMMENT! ** PS - and yes, is that Britney Spears' "Fantasy" is used as a poison perfume. I want no offense to any Britney fans, I used because it was small, and it was pretty much the only thing I can find. You can download it at Modthesims2.com, just search "Britney Spears" (You must create an account to make it download, is an accountDoesn't 100% free, the website even have a subscription service! :])-AWARDS-# 31 - Most Discussed (Today) - Film & Animation # 90 - Most Viewed (Today) - Film & Animation - United Kingdom # 52 - Top Favorited (Today) - Film & Animation # 50 - Top Rated (Today) - Film & Animation ** Note: I) SERVOS (robots because they were as close as I for models CAN GET. THEREFORE, it is only multiple SIMS LAG my game, and servos DONT so much.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SmXGQuF0JCo&hl=en

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น